Date / Duration
April 2021 / 12 wks
Enabling works contract undertaken within a live agricultural environment with several stakeholders.
Works included bulk earthworks and platforming, forming temporary working platforms for piling works. We also undertook the civils works including heavy civils, drainage and services.
Project challenges / GDL solutions
- Restricted access on live farm.
- Working over and under live services electric & gas, working with asset owners to develop safe systems of work.
- Civils – Culverting of a live burn with precast concrete headwalls and 1050mm concrete pipe.
- Drainage and service duct installation for power, BT, foul and surface water. Including installation of oil separators and attenuation tanks.
Project benefits for the client
Download as a PDF < Back
- • Maximised the use of on-site material by utilising stabilisation to form the temporary working platform.
- • Provision of a full enabling works solution.